1. Exfoliate your skin to waken it up and give you a healthy glow. Only exfoliate your skin once or twice a week, though. Over exfoliating can make you more prone to breakouts.
2. Moisturize your skin daily. This will keep your skin soft and will also keep your skin beautiful as you get older.
3. Skip the foundation unless you really, really need it. Heavy makeup hides true beauty! Work on your skin instead, applying coconut oil to your face before you turn in for the night will smooth and clear your skin tone plus it treats acne. Add some pink blush to the apples of your cheeks (smile when you’re putting it on). Swipe on chapstick to your lips to keep them lush looking.
4. Get your eyebrows waxed to open up your eyes. But don’t pluck them too much, over-plucked eyebrows can be just as bad as messy ones! Look up some guides on how to pick the right eyebrows for your face shape first, and if you’re still not sure then go to a beautician and ask their advice.
5. Whenever you go out in direct sun light for extended period, apply sunscreen. The sun’s ultra violet rays can penetrate even car windows. These rays are not good for your skin and moreover contribute in creating wrinkles on your skin.
6. Vaseline: It is not only good for setting your chapped lips smooth and soft but also an inexpensive eye make-up remover.
7. Never try to wear everything, foundation, powder, blush, liner, mascara, eyes-shadow, and lip-liner and gloss daily. At teenage the best beauty tips for you is to use a great mascara, concealer for blemishes and gloss. Add on a bit of blush in winter. Too much make-up is not only bad for your acne but a looks spoiler also.
8. Balance out your eyes and lips: If you like heavy eye makeup then go for nude lips with just a bit of gloss. And if you like having dark lipstick, keep your face light and don’t use heavy blush rather wear only mascara on your eyes with a light eye shadow. Also then avoid heavily lining your eyes. Remember to not to line lips in a color darker than your gloss or lipstick.
9. Be confident.If you aren’t then try to be. you are beautiful and always will be.
10. Exercise regularly to maintain your fitness.
Source : womenguide