1. Teenage girls should not tempt to cover their acne with thick layer of foundation. Foundation in teenagers hides their natural beauty. It suits women over 30. For teenagers best is to cover up their blemishes with concealer and then apply a powder or tinted moisturizers.
2. The best way to apply concealer is to pat it over blemishes or acne. Never rub. There are some concealers that contain medication to treat acne. Put a little on the pad of your middle finger and pat it in.
3. Do not overdo it. Beauty tip for teenage girls is is to keep it simple instead of piling on eye shadows and blush. Even up your skin tone with tinted moisturizer and then apply pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. Make your eyes prominent with gold eye shadow and a couple of coats of black mascara. Apply light pink or nude lip gloss to your lips.
4. Eat healthier foods like fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. You can still eat other foods but lower on the intake of fat, sugar, and calories. Some foods have empty calories. Avoid them as much as possible. Try not to eat too much junk food such as potato chips, pizza, cookies, cakes, etc.
5. Make sure to take in plenty, i.e. 4-5 liters, of cool water (of course lessening the daily intake of alcohol is a huge help in getting that natural look). Water flushes away the toxins and gives your skin that natural glow. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks.
6. You will reveal a new you. Avoid drinking Pepsi,Coke etc. They stain your teeth giving your smile a yellow look. Brush brush brush! always remember to brush your teeth.